We have mission statements plastered on our school walls, websites and in our email signatures but are we truly living that mission statement? In this episode of the Empowering Educators Podcast, Gretchen shares how we can go from just having a mission statement to actually living that mission statement in a way that makes our school better for the people that work there, the students that attend and the community surrounding the school.
- If you’re not clear in where you’re going, everyday you show up without a North Star you are working in circles.
- People want to work at a place where good intentions are followed up by good works.
- Move beyond the mission statement. We have to become the mission statement.
Links Shared in the Podcast:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’