Kris Ward is the author of Win the Hour, Win the Day, as well as the founder of the framework behind it. She’s created a four-week productivity plan that helps overwhelmed entrepreneurs become more efficient and reclaim their lives by creating their W.I.N. - what is next - team. Now, she’s ready to share some of her productivity knowledge with One Big Tip listeners.
Chances are you’re spending more time on web admin tasks than you should be; Kris said entrepreneurs should be spending 60% of their time creating, while only 40% of it should be going towards administrative tasks. That’s why she says one major key to success is to delegate those tasks to a great team!
In this episode, you’ll learn all about how to implement Kris’s 40/60 framework into your own business so that you can spend more time doing what entrepreneurship is really all about: creating! From super toolkits to incredible team members, Kris and I discuss all the necessary tools.
In this episode:
Support the show
- [1:10] Kris gives us a look at how she got started working in team building and productivity.
- [3:09] Kris says that while time management is a big part of productivity, many people don’t realize how important team building and delegation are.
- [5:10] Are you spending too much time on admin tasks? Kris says you should be spending only 40% of your time on web admin and 60% creating.
- [7:19] Wondering how you can implement Kris’s 40/60 formula? She explains what she calls a “super toolkit,” which is created to help compress procedures.
- [10:06] So, what are Kris’s tips for building a great team and delegating admin tasks efficiently? She shares her knowledge here.
- [12:33] Kris and I discuss how helpful it can be to delegate tasks - even the ones you think only you can do well!