Confirmation is not what comes from what one thinks.
If He spoke it, He will confirm it.
Integrity is a part of confirmation.
• Let the Word be confirmed by the mouth of two 2 or three.
• The Holy spirit is speaking, how do we learn His voice?
• Act on what you hear, or He will quit talking with you.
• It is a ministry to the body.
• The Lord will be faithful to get you the confirmation you need.
• Lack of confirmation is not a necessarily a “no”.
• His word has within itself the ability to see it fulfilled.
16 “But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED.
20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.
2 Corinthians 13:1
1 This is the third time I am coming to you. EVERY FACT IS TO BE CONFIRMED BY THE TESTIMONY OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES.
16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.
Hebrews 3:7, 15
7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
15 while it is said, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS, AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME.”
7 He again fixes a certain day, “Today,” saying through David after so long a time just as has been said before, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS.”
26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
37 behold, I will put a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. If there is dew on the fleece only, and it is dry on all the ground, then I will know that You will deliver Israel through me, as You have spoken.”
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
28 “The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the LORD.
• "Confirmation can be like gathering faith."
• " If you feel like the Lord is speaking to you act on it."
• "You have to a heart of integrity before the Lord."
• " That Word has everything in it to see it fulfilled."