Nat Natarajan is EVP and Chief Product and Technology Officer for Ancestory.com, the World's largest online family history resource.
He strongly believes that love has a meaningful context in the leadership arena.
Nat is an industrial engineer from Clemson, and he chose the constant of Love.
- The only thing that will get you through leadership challenges is love for people and passion for your craft.
- Passion and love are synonymous.
- To be a manager and a leader you need to think about others.
- “The job for a leader is to bend a curve. Bend the curve into a future that is uncertain and different from what it was before.”
- “In my career, I found that if I have an attitude or perspective of love towards an individual, towards a human being, towards the team, I’m able to get to a better outcome.”
- “Ultimately, the joy that I get from helping people is what keeps me in leadership.”