Professor Philipp Koehn of Johns Hopkins University discusses the evolution of machine translation and the fundamentals for using Neural Networks to deliver Machine translation.
- Philipp Koehn Bio
- What is Machine Translation?
- Adequacy & Fluency
- How to Quantify the performance of Machine Translation models
- The Transition from Statistical approaches to using Neural Networks for translation
- Validating Outputs of models
- What can go wrong with Machine Translation?
Philipp Koehn latest book - Neural Machine Translation - Amazon link: