Welcome to the "Frustrated by Your Marketing Podcast!" Join hosts Jim DeMicco and Madison McCuiston as they bring you the latest marketing news and strategies for internal marketing teams, marketing specialists, and business owners.
In this teaser episode, Jim and Madison introduce themselves, discuss why they started this podcast, and give you a sneak peek at what they'll cover in future episodes.
Topics mentioned in this episode:
- The evolving world of marketing, including the rise of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
- Jim's predictions for the future of social media, particularly YouTube Shorts becoming a successful social network.
- The importance of email marketing in building your audience.
- How photography and videography are crucial for great websites and creating captivating content.
- The importance of photography in building trust and its role in SEO.
- Building simple SEO habits to improve website traffic and why focusing on your niche will improve your SEO performance.
- The role of AI in marketing, particularly ChatGPT, and the potential of AI in assisting with research, automation, and content generation.
Next week, the hosts will dive into their predictions for marketing trends in 2023, from Google's potential success in social media to the rise of artificial intelligence and ChatGPT.
Thanks for listening, and don't forget to subscribe.
Watch This Episode On YouTube: https://youtu.be/5_TvtmO7t3k