What do you do when your creativity battery is running low?
Some may call it writer’s block, feeling stuck, in a rut, or any other number of terms.
Serial entrepreneur, Rosie Battista, The Queen of Card Decks, teaches people how to take their expertise--their content, and channel it into a physical product, like a deck of cards.
When your content is turned into a physical deck of cards, your clients can always have your wisdom and support at their fingertips—even when you can’t be there with them.
But what if you sometimes don’t feel creative?
And what if you don’t even believe you’re a creative person? Or believe the creative genes skipped over you?
Rosie believes we are all talented and creative—creativity is the divine looking to express through us. We are each creative with our own unique set of gifts.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
• the biggest cause of creativity block
• why a shower can be one of the best places to allow creativity to flourish (!)
• what happens when you hold back from sharing your gifts, your creativity
• creative ideas to get unstuck, tap into your creative zone, and unleash your creative genius—no matter what you’re creating
• ways to capture your creative ideas when the creation sparks do hit and you don’t want to lose those genius thoughts
• why it’s never too late to discover your gifts and talents
• learn what expansive creativity is and discover a beautiful example
Book recommendation to spark creative flow:
How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps To Genius Every Day by Michael Gelb
And if you think creating card decks is for someone else but not for you, then think again. Rosie has a special bonus gift for you where she shares scores of ideas about how you can repurpose your content into a customized card deck that your clients will love.