Every year, we hear thousands of conversations about goal setting - especially as a business owner. But, it's not often that we talk about what planning really looks like, especially when you're a Type B personality - and planning may not come so easily to you.
On this episode of the Talking Small Business Podcast, we're talking about quarterly planning for small business owners - whether you're Type A or Type B - and how you can tackle chasing those goals in a manageable way without burning yourself out. You'll hear:
- Why to consider quarterly planning v. yearly planning
- What quarterly planning looks like for someone who's Type A, AKA Kat
- Why hard deadlines don't always work for specific seasons of life
- What quarterly planning looks like for someone who's Type B, AKA Megan
- Why you HAVE to review your revenue when planning
- How to schedule the steps to achieve your goals + a real life confession about meeting goals
- How to avoid organizing for organization's sake
Listen now and learn how to start planning ahead and chasing those goals!
Connect with Kat & Megan: https://talkingsmallbusinesspodcast.com/