Diane Tarshis is the founder of Startup Distillery, where she provides one-on-one startup consulting and business planning to new (and new-ish) entrepreneurs who are experts in what they do but have never built a business before.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how entrepreneurs who are experts in what they do but have never built a business before, can get the clarity and guidance they need to build a sustainably profitable business, get funded, and fast-track success.
Diane and I discuss:
- Why she focuses on startups [02:20]
- How to overcome the fear factor and think big enough [07:12]
- Why building sustainability in record time is so important [11:31]
- Why thinking about your financial structure makes a huge difference [17:16]
- Business success for solopreneur consultants [20:04]
- Diane’s experience with the Smashing the Plateau Community [27:34]
Diane’s background includes a Wharton degree as well as a broad corporate background that includes a stint on Wall Street as well as manufacturing, operations and retail, all of which informs the work that she does.
Learn more about Diane at https://startupdistillery.com
Schedule a conversation with Diane at https://startupdistillery.com/calendar
Thank you to our sponsor:
The Smashing the Plateau Community