What’s the current state of the USA treasury recruitment market?
In this special episode of the podcast, our CEO & Founder Mike Richards takes the hot seat and is interviewed by the lovely Katie Hardie where they explore the current state of the Treasury Recruitment Market across the US, some of the key challenges of late and what we can hope to expect going forward.
On the podcast we discussed…
- The current state of the USA market and Mikes key takeaways from attending the AFP conference in Philadelphia earlier in the year.
- The rise in opportunities across the US but also some of the key challenges we have faced post covid concerning remote working/hybrid working etc
- Salaries in the US and the hyper inflation across all levels. East Coast v’s West Coast v’s having a remote worker
- The Global Treasury Salary Survey
- Whether clients now seeking more of a consultative approach to recruitment
- What candidates who are looking for a move need to do now to plan ahead for 2023 and set them apart from their competitors
- Looking ahead to conferences for 2023 and upcoming podcasts to look out for