In this episode, I'd like to address the brand image of LinkedIn, censorship, and pose a question: What's the point of LinkedIn?
As usual, feel free to disagree with my position—but please, listen through to the end, it won't be long.
- 1. What's the Point of LinkedIn? [03:09]
- 1.1 LinkedIn's Purpose [03:11]
- 1.2 A LinkedIn Problem [04:54]
- 1.3 Damned If You Don't, Damned If You Do [06:50]
- 2. LinkedIn's Misinformation Policy [11:12]
- 3. My Posts on Bucha and Mariupol Humanitarian Corridors [13:22]
- 4. Does LinkedIn Know What They Are Doing? [16:27]
- 5. Go Get a Lawyer [29:35]
- 6. Let's Ponder Free Speech and the Law [32:59]
- 7. Let's Ponder Censorship and Brand Value [36:53]
- 8. Conclusion [48:41]