The body and blood of His Son gives you the pathway to all He has provided for you.
Will you ask?
• I want to give three scriptures. The first one is “we have not because we ask not.” The second is "we have not because we ask amiss." The final scripture is, depending on translations, “ask and keep asking, seek and keep seeking, knock and keep knocking."
• The Lord’s Prayer taught us to ask, “Give us this day our daily bread.” What is daily bread? Christ said, " I am the bread of life."
• Communion is a provision. You are appropriating the body and blood of Christ. Take it as often as you can.
“You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.”
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”
The Unjust Judge.
“Give us this day our daily bread.”
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; the one who comes to Me will not be hungry, and the one who believes in Me will never be thirsty.”
“]On earth as it is in heaven.”
“Our Father, who art in heaven.”
• Touching and having an experience with the Father and being with Him. Honestly, that is the inheritance for anybody that chooses.
• It’s a simple thing. It’s very simple.
• In our relating to the Father, it is important that we know the principles, we are not approaching Him as a beggar and there’s a level of persistence.
We are to trust the Father; we are to trust Him.
At this point I think the balance is rapidly changing and that’s because His nature in us is rapidly changing.