Everything comes at all of us to cause distractions and draw our focus
away from what the Holy Spirit is saying.
Many a millennia have past and no one has made this world unified or a
There is the one thing we are instructed to do: Seek first His Kingdom.
• There is such confusion in Christianity about what is the truth.
• What is our focus to be on?
• What is the Holy Spirit speaking today.
• Each person is deciding in their own heart.
• God's Kingdom is not coming from a human realm.
• The Kingdom is coming from the Spirit realm.
• “Seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness".
• Tomorrow has its own issues, do not worry about it.
• The only effective way to change is through Jesus Christ.
• It is so exciting to see God get what he wants.
7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
Genesis 33:13, 14
13 But he said to him, “My lord knows that the children are frail and that the flocks and herds which are nursing are a care to me. And if they are driven hard one day, all the flocks will die.
14 “Please let my lord pass on before his servant, and I will proceed at my leisure, according to the pace of the cattle that are before me and according to the pace of the children, until I come to my lord at Seir.”
2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
28 “Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will also listen.”
31 “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’
32 “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
33 “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something, He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.
22 “After He had removed him, He raised up David to be their king, concerning
whom He also testified and said, ‘I HAVE FOUND DAVID the son of Jesse, A MAN AFTER MY HEART, who will do all My will.’
26 so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word,
8 ‘I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one
can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
• "what is the Holy Spirit speaking today"?
• "Where is your awareness"?
• Where is your focus"?
• "God in his grace is perfecting us"
• "It's better, to be honest and humble ourselves."
We are letting God develop us and create us according to His will.