Welcome to another episode of Your Practice Mastered, the go-to podcast for law firm owners seeking insights, tips, and advice on how to grow their businesses and achieve the success they deserve. Join MPS and Rich James, as they delve into the world of law firm marketing and share their expertise as top entrepreneurs in the industry.
In this episode, explore various strategies and tactics to help law firm owners navigate the complex world of marketing, lead generation, and lead conversion. MPS and Rich James discuss the importance of establishing a strong lead conversion machine, and how to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts in driving qualified leads and converting them into clients.
If you’re a practitioner or a specialist then you have invested a ton of time & resources into becoming an exceptional professional in your field. BUT you may have invested very little into learning how to run a successful small business. Check out this episode and you just might grow to become a better small business owner!
Here are some of the topics covered in this episode:
• The evolution of law firm marketing
• Identifying the right marketing tools and using them effectively
• Setting goals and building your message media market
• Developing and evaluating "oil wells" for lead generation
• The importance of having a strong lead conversion machine in place
• Recognizing and avoiding the "snake oil" salesmen in the marketing world
• The crucial role of arithmetic, systems, and new ideas in marketing success
• The Gentleman's Agreement: supporting the podcast and engaging with the content
Join MPS and Rich James every week at Your Practice Mastered and learn how to become a more successful and smarter small business owner so you can enjoy increased income, freedom, and more time to spend on those things that really matter in life.