Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [01:02] - Served in the Israeli army and transitioned to different roles that eventually led him into the marketing space.
- [03:40] - Why and how he created his own roles at most of the companies he’s ever worked for.
- [10:38] - The internal alignment that should exist between marketing, sales, and customer success.
- [15:49] - Why it’s important for sales to be welcoming and marketing to be open to stepping into the customer’s world.
- [19:47] - The journey from CMO to Chief Evangelist at Gong.
- [22:44] - Viewing work as a partnership and collaboration instead of as a family.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I interviewed Udi Ledegor, a five-time Marketing leader at B2B start-ups and currently the Chief Evangelist at Gong. As Chief Evangelist, Udi oversees Gong’s category leadership in the Revenue Intelligence space by bringing new products to market and advancing thought leadership.
While serving as Gong’s Chief Marketing Officer, he led the creation and leadership of the revenue intelligence category, pioneered an iconic, human-centric brand, and led Gong's Marketing efforts from zero to hundreds of millions in revenue. Passionate about startups and brands during the day, whisky and music in the evening, he's also an author, speaker, angel investor, and startup advisor based in San Francisco. Udi will graciously share how you can grow as a sales or marketing leader and so much more. Don’t miss out.
“Customer success is really considered an extension of sales or revenue organization” - Udi Ledegor
“Sales and marketing alignment should be very strong and should be a huge priority from both sales and marketing leaders” - Udi Ledegor
“Marketing exists to make sales easier” - Udi Ledegor
Learn More About Udi Ledegor in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org