The Four Types Of Virtual Stages - With Kimberly Crowe
Tom Bailey, Founder of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Kimberly Crowe
As a joint venture super-connector, Kimberly Crowe gets entrepreneurs the stages and connections they need to stop being overlooked, and explosively grow their revenue and reach. Kimberly is an award-winning international public speaker, best-selling author, audiobook producer, six-time entrepreneur. Kimberly is the creator of Entrepreneurs Rocket Fuel, an active community of Entrepreneurs, looking to contribute, connect, and grow with other entrepreneurs.
Why you've got to check out Kimberly's episode:
- Learn the four types of virtual stages and why you need to be leveraging all of them right now to raise your profile and grow your business.
- Discover how Kimberly helps speakers and entrepreneurs who want to speak get there message out there about what they do, who for and whatever they are passionate about.
- Understand why public speaking is so intimidating and a fear worse than the fear of death and why this means you are the worlds best kept secret.
- Learn why Ads and Referrals alone will not be enough to get your message out there into the world, raise your profile and grow your business.
- Hear why it is critical today to speak on stage and share your message and how you can consider who will not benefit when you are avoiding speaking.
- Discover how you can turn your fear and nervousness into excitement :)