Gary Spagnoli is the founder and CEO of Zen Anchor Digital. Gary has been providing strategy, account management, automated ad scripts, and analytics support for companies for over 10 years.
Zen Anchor is a Google Partnered Meta/Facebook Partnered agency that provides profitable SEO and PPC marketing solutions for lead-generation-focused companies.
Zen Anchor Jobs: https://angel.co/company/zen-anchor/jobs
- Traction – Get a grip on your business - Gind Wickman
- The E Myth Revisited – Why most small businesses don’t work and what to do about it – Michael E. Gerber
- Managing The Professional Service Firm – David H. Maister
- 4:30 – decided to set up his digital marketing agency in 2013 as a fully remote distributed team – years before the pandemic when jobs went remote.
- 8:20 – Winning more business by having systems and processes in place, selling, and pitching via zoom and video chat.
- 9:53 – Scaling your business – rather than working in your business, work on your business. – Fully documenting your processes and phases of work.
- 19:53 – Advice for new business owners on how to grow new businesses online.
- 26:41 – Gary talks about his aha moments with Zen Anchor.
- 42:05 – Gary talks about his goals for 2023 and the changes he sees for digital marketing.
- 55:10 – What makes Zen Anchor different?
- 57:15 – Gary talks about hiring for new roles
Questions for Gary:
- Can you provide the listeners with some background on what Zen Anchor is?
- What drove you to create Zen Anchor?
- What are the industries that Zen Anchor caterers too?
- Are there any niches that the business focuses on?
- How much of Zen Anchor’s client base is small to mid-sized companies and how much is enterprise level?
- What differentiates you from others in the space?
- How many members are on your team currently?
- When you formed your business, was it just you, or did you have a team in place?
- How have you been able to grow your business while still working on it?
- What types of growing pains have you had as you scaled your business and grew your team?
- What advice can you give new business owners on how to grow their lead generation?
- What breakthrough moments can you share with our listeners?
- What would you do differently if you could?
- What are your goals for the year / down the road?
See the post at: https://emjpodcast.com/gary-spagnoli-zen-anchor-interview.
Check out more episodes of The EMJ SEO Podcast.