In this new “What I Learned...” episode of the Passive Wealth Principles Podcast, Jake Harris breaks down his interview with Kurt Buchert, a real estate investor who became a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) after graduating from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Real Estate and Commercial Banking.
As always, Jake shares some of the insights he gained from his fascinating conversation with Kurt.
You'll find out a little bit about Kurk’s journey into the real estate investing world and how he started his career as a house hacker before "house hacking" was actualy a thing.
Jake will also talk about the crucial importance of building systems for your business and some of the huge life hacks that allowed Kurt to save a lot of valuable time
You will also learn more about the concept of “who not how” and why we should not ask ourselves the question of how do we do it, but who could do that for us and create effective systems that ltimately allow us to work on the business, not in the business.
Jake will also talk about some of the systems that Kurt uses now for managing his rental portfolio and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- A little bit about Kurt’s story and professional background
- What “house hacking” means and how Kurt became a house hacker at the beginning of his real estate career
- The crucial importance of building systems for your business
- Some huge life hacks that allowed Kurt to save a lot of valuable time
- About the concept of “who not how”
- And so much more...