How are you implementing software to improve operations and grow your agency? The sooner you start using the right software systems in your business, the quicker it will be to take care of your pain points.
In this episode of The Agency Blueprint, I’m joined by Jamie Hawk, CEO, and Co-founder of Altitude Operation, Fractional COO, and operations expert. We talk about the impact of implementing software systems in your business, the types of software for agency owners, and how to evaluate their impact.
Listen in to learn more about selecting the right software to benefit your agency’s individual needs.
- [1:47] How do you evaluate the type of impact software will have on your business?
- [8:50] What types of evaluation would you be thinking about when selecting a project management software system?
- [17:45] How do you get your people to want to implement the software systems and change their habits?
What You’ll Discover:
- [2:04] The importance of starting with the right software sooner and giving it a thought.
- [4:36] How to plan for the future with software by looking at it as a stack and researching.
- [6:48] Tips on selecting software that works for your agency’s needs.
- [9:01] How to approach selecting a project management software system.
- [12:16] Why ClickUp is the best agency-oriented project management system.
- [13:57] Jamie shares how she recently transformed a company from paper to automation.
- [18:21] How to work with your team and get them to change and implement software systems.
- [20:14] When to start looking at software and the software to prioritize as a new agency owner.