Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [01:18] - 21 years of tackling the problem of go-to-market for B2B high ticket teams.
- [03:42] - Things in his past that helped him figure out his superpower.
- [07:00] - Having a clear roadmap of releasing and delegating tasks.
- [08:19] - The Ideal Entrepreneur Lifestyle: Half day on marketing, sales, and operations and half day having fun.
- [11:55] - How to create systems that will help your business thrive.
- [15:27] - Why every business should develop processes and document them.
- [20:14] - The value of sales teams having pipeline meetings.
- [23:44] - Having a career that was greatly impacted by sales role plays.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I interviewed Simon Severino, the Founder, and CEO of Strategy Sprints, a global team of certified Strategy Sprints® Coaches that offers a customized strategy to help clients gain market share and work in weekly sprints which results in fast execution. He is also a Forbes Business Council Member, a contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and a member of Duke Corporate Education.
Simon helps business owners in SaaS and services discover how to be able to run their company more efficiently which results in sales that soar. He created the Strategy Sprints® Method that doubles revenue in 90 days by getting owners out of the weeds. He will talk about how strategy sprints work, and how they help improve businesses. He will also share strategies that can help double sales and his insights on using strategy sprints to help run your business more smoother. If you’re a sales leader or entrepreneur, stick around for more of Simon’s valuable wisdom.
“The first part of making your business successful is marketing, the second one is sales, and the third one is operations” - Simon Severino
“Think from the client perspective, make their winning journey, map it out on one page, flip it, and now you know what are the most important activities for your team to be doing” - Simon Severino
“People like to buy from people who are happy” - Simon Severino
“If you just do marketing, sales, and operations well, you can do that with half a day, and enjoy the rest of the day doing what you love doing” - Simon Severino
“We don’t rise to the levels of our goals, we fall to the levels of our systems” - Simon Severino
Learn More About Simon Severino in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at email@example.com