If travel risk is unpredictable why bother attempting to predict it? Unless certain risk mitigation strategies can indeed help...
We are delighted to bring you 'live' to one of the most current panel discussions at this year's Eighth Annual Executive Security and CP Technology Forum in London moderated by Chris Story with panelists including Ivan Ivanovich, Axel Wochinger, Per Jansson and Marcus Stephens-Ofner to uncover:
- How has travel risk evolved over the last few years?
- Was travel risk ever ‘predictable’?
- Is a better question whether travel risk management is standardized?
- Can standardized SOPs become a problem when operating in different geographies and cultures?
- Have we moved more into providing travel risk advice and not compliance?
About the Annual Executive Security and CP Technology Forum:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called 'On the Circuit' where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us:
British Bodyguard Association