- Pluto transits in Aquarius on March 23, 2023
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Pluto
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Capricorn and House X
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Aquarius and House XI
- Pluto entered Capricorn in January 2008
- Pluto: reenters Capricorn on June 11, 2023
- Pluto reenters Aquarius in January 2024
- Pluto reenters Capricorn in September 2024
- Pluto stays in Aquarius as of late November 2024
- The Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Chiron and Vesta are all in Aries
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Mars Inconjunct Pluto
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Mercury conjunct Chiron in Aries
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Jupiter conjunct Chiron in Aries
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Sun and Mercury in Aries forming trines with Black Moon (Lilith)
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Pisces
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Saturn in Pisces and Neptune in Pisces
- These are the general ayurvedic tendencies of the cosmic energies, everyone's particular circumstances are different based on their own individual chart
- You can listen to the Saturn transit in Pisces here
- We practice Ayurvedic Astrology based on the ABLAS method of calculations
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie, Freyja & Kali
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy is offering Personal Training, "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" teacher trainings and mini courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.