When was the last time you were intentional about being unproductive? When you intentionally built time into your schedule to take care of yourself? And not just taking that time, but actually using it to step away from work and truly rest?
So many entrepreneurs struggle with using time off effectively. We struggle to understand what true rest is and why it’s so important.
Now that I have a firm grasp of what it means to be intentionally unproductive, and why it’s so important, I’ve even created a 4-day workweek for me and my team. Imagine what that could do for you and your business if you had an extra day off every week to rest, recover and truly take care of yourself.
If you want to learn how to incorporate a 4-Day workweek into your business so that you can be more intentionally unproductive, download my free 4-Day Workweek guide HERE.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The importance of effective time off
- What NOT to do on your day off
- Why you may still be tired after taking time off
- How to intentionally plan time off
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The Elevate Effect™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send