Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [01:27] - The unique story behind how she became a seller.
- [04:22] - Going on a long journey of self-discovery and jumping into her first sales career.
- [09:20] - Why being a sales leader that positively impacts and motivates their team is essential.
- [13:37] - From field sales into the entrepreneurship world.
- [18:04] - How her altruism has impacted her career over time.
- [22:47] - Helping leaders ignite confidence within themselves.
- [28:37] - Why you must ensure you have a positive support system behind you.
- [32:26] - Moving away from looking good and right, to focusing on growing leaders.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with the Founder, DEI Certified Sales Confidence Igniter, and Authentic Selling Crusader at Meshell Baker Enterprises, Meshell R. Baker. Meshell understands that many female founders, women business owners, and women sales leaders struggle with doubt, their inner critics, and consistent revenues. She is on a mission to ignite unstoppable confidence in as many women as possible. Meshell is the Chief Confidence Igniter, Exhilarating Keynote Speaker, and Confident Living Catalyst who masterfully guides her clients to capitalize on their current conditions, leverage obstacles as opportunities, and confidently convert more conversations into raving fan clients.
She has phenomenal results, accolades, and awards and has compiled an incredible track record of raving recommendations with clients over the past 25+ years. Meshell will talk about her journey in sales, why she likes sales, the importance of confidence in sales, advice to sales leaders, and much more. Stay tuned and don’t forget to share the episode so it can benefit others.
“You don’t get incredible by doing mediocrity” - Meshell R. Baker
“Our life in business and career will only grow to a level we grow” - Meshell R. Baker
“Most people do not create for themselves, they consistently look outside of themselves for something to fill a hole that can only be filled from the inside out” - Meshell R. Baker
“Whoever we are, we’re going to feed the hot mess or we’re going to feed the incredibleness” - Meshell R. Baker
“Soon as you decide to be a person of value, to be a gift to the world, you are going to be tested” - Meshell R. Baker
“Leaders develop leaders” - Meshell R. Baker
Learn More About Meshell R. Baker in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org