Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the challenges of balancing your work, creativity, and personal life? Are you seeking inspiration to connect with your true self and find the strength to embrace vulnerability? Or, have you found that substances have become a part of your life in a way which takes more than they give? In today's episode, we're joined by Christopher Scott, a talented tattoo and visual artist, loving husband, and dedicated father who shares his journey of self-discovery, and the deep darkness he’s had to navigate to grow into his authentic expression as a father, husband, and creator. His mission is to awaken to his True Self through the exploration of art, and in turn be a reflection to Others. He is dedicated to being here for the Full Experience that Spirit has to offer. Whatever that may look like.
In this episode, we explore:
- Why it’s been so empowering for Christopher to stop smoking cannabis after 22 years
- Why it’s critical to embrace vulnerability and how it can unlock personal growth and self-awareness in your life.
- How Christopher's experiences with psychedelics, like Bufo and psilocybin, have helped him let go and connect with his true self.
- You’ll gain insights into the challenges of balancing work, creativity, and family life, and how Chris manages feelings of guilt when struggling to create while others depend on him.
- Near the end, Chris shares a powerful healing art practice he has created to help people transform old patterns
Join us on a deeply vulnerable and humbly human deep-dive into the life of a provider, creator, and introspective man. I hope this episode inspire you to tap into your own power, creativity, and vulnerability as you navigate your unique path.
Links & Things from this Episode:
affiliate links where possible, to support the podcast at no extra cost to you
- [00:07:45] Addiction, divorce, trauma, depression, spiritual growth, quitting cannabis.
- [00:14:59] Quitting cannabis was terrifying, but artist found it made them more creative. Cannabis is a spirit and should not be used in a vape cartridge. Taking a break from it led to a powerful creative experience.
- [00:23:42] Beaten almost to death at a party, reclaimed power through art and energetic integration protocol.
- [00:31:47] Using symbols and colors to access subconscious and create artwork, then "letting it go" by destroying it.
- [00:34:57] Living up to potential is missing the mark of sin.
- [00:36:28] Spiritual attack made artist consider energy in career; realized importance of closing energy space after tattooing sessions.
- [00:38:36] Tattoos have deep, symbolic meaning and can be transformational.
- [00:41:24] Exploring collective human emotions leads to successful career.
- [00:45:11] Letting go and being truthful to yourself and others is difficult but rewarding.
- [00:52:54] We already have the key to our own freedom.
Become a member on Patreon for bonuses, shoutouts, and more:
This is a community-supported creation, thank you for making it possible. Plus, patrons get goodies!
Become a Patreon member:
- Access a BONUS video with Christopher, where we dive into Christianity, dreams about Jesus, Why people we hate might be saints, and more. It's live now at
- Podcast shoutout
- Support podcast production
- Chat with listeners in a private community
- More patrons = less ads
Join the tribe, access the goodies and support the podcast at https://alreadyfree.me/patreon
Support yourself, the planet, and this podcast:
These are affiliate links for companies I use and love. You don't pay any extra, and I get a little kickback. Thank you
CONNECT AND REVIEW: