- The third chakra (aka solar plexus chakra) is called manipura in Sanskrit, pronounced manipuura
- Manipuura translates to “city of gems or precious stones”
- Episode 45 is about The Solar Plexus and Your Mind In A Non-FooFoo Way.
- The solar plexus chakra is about courage, will power, grit and tenacity
- Tim tells another story of back in the day
- A strong third chakra gives you conviction in your beliefs in order to execute
- The second chakra gives you the creativity but that alone is not enough to overcome obstacles
- The third chakra is what gave us the courage to stand behind Hot Yin and to take all the heat from the critics
- The third chakra is not about the shotgun effect
- The third chakra is not about competition
- The third chakra is not about “I will prove you wrong”
- The third chakra is about focusing at the execution
- The most powerful practice for the third chakra and business is negative visualization
- Negative visualization helps you manage uncertainty and risk
- Negative visualization is about strengthening your gut brain
- Always look forward to bigger problems
- If the first three chakras are not solid, the rest of them will not be functioning properly
- Faith in a higher power is a strong root chakra
- Belief in yourself is a strong sacral chakra
- Courage in your convictions to execute and transform is a strong solar plexus
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
Brought to you by Paleo Ayurveda - Ayurveda Designed for Thriving
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here.
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.