Part 2 recap of EDGEconUSA conference I recently attended.
- the source of our problems come from our roots
- the 5 roots are: spiritual, mental, emotional, physical, and financial
- listen to voices that propel you forward in life
Dr Nate Hearne:
- all of life/business is about relationships
- good habits lead to success and significance
- significance is helping others be/do/have more than they ever thought possible
- be INTENTIONAL about the legacy you want to leave
- Focus on what you have, rather than on what you don't have
- fix the man, and the world becomes right
Dr Marie Cosgrove:
- everyone experiences stress
- how you view, manage, and respond to it changes how it affects you
- the brain can't tell the difference between what's real or vividly imagined
- financial success starts with ME
- better finances > better stewardship > better relationships > better opportunities
- money has no value unless it is put into action
- I deserve what I tolerate
Dr Lew Sterrett
- What "if onlys"/regrets am I living with?
- our typical solution to pressure is escape > denial > blame
- what obstacles am I allowing to enslave and defeat me?
- do I fear failure more than I fear succeeding at something insignificant?
- don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits
Follow the Constructive Liberty podcast and join in the conversation:
Connect with Ken (your host) here:
Here's a few ways you can support the show: