Have you ever been in a position where you have to segment and diminish some parts of your brilliance or value as a whole woman?
In this mini-episode, I will be talking about one of my main focuses: being the whole woman, why, and how it is important for me.
Let’s dive into this episode and learn more about finding your voice and confidence to speak up and go for that high visibility position.
[00:01 - 05:29] Opening Segment
- Happy New Year 2021!
- I am so glad that we made it to this point, and I wish you a year of absolute sexiness, abundance, divine prosperous, profitable leadership.
- I talk about the topic of this week’s mini-episode.
- What I focus on and why is it important to me.
- If you have comments, questions, or would like to schedule a consultation with me to help you find your voice and develop your leadership expertise, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[05:30 - 08:39] Being A Whole Woman
- The reason why I focus on the whole woman?
- I saw so many other women, and even myself, went through experiences when we could only be who we had to be in the role and not bring more of our whole selves.
- Many women have to push themselves aside to be heard in their workplace or in their roles.
- I share my experience when I worked in the building industry and I had to push my femininity aside.
- It is important for me to help women feel comfortable finding their voice and confidence to speak up and go for the high visibility positions.
- You do not have to compromise your values and brilliance in ways that do not feel good to you.
- What you are experiencing in your personal life has a direct correlation and implication to how you feel and move forward in the marketplace.
- When we can dig into our emotions, we can deal with the actual subconscious that is sometimes is preventing us from moving into a more high-profile lane in our lives.
[08:40 - 11:27] Closing Segment
- Please let me know if you have been in a position where you have to segment and diminish some parts of your brilliance or value.
- Get Free complimentary access to my leadership class, ‘She Will Not Be Silenced.’
- Head over to https://keishashields.com/, enter your first name and your email address, then click the box that says “Yes, send me the audio training please”
- Final words
"A lot of women have to push themselves aside just to be heard in their workplace or their roles.” - Keisha Shields.
“You do not have to compromise your values and brilliance in ways that do not feel good to you.” - Keisha Shields.
“What you are experiencing in your personal life has a direct correlation and implication to how you feel and move forward in the marketplace.” - Keisha Shields.
If you are a highly driven leader, ready to amplify your world, and overcome the impact of being silenced, visit https://keishashields.com/hire to work with me one on one or find more information on how to bring meaning to your company or organization to help support your women leaders.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to learn more about faith, leadership, and business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes. Want to see our podcast on video? Check us out http://keishashields.com/podcast/. See you there!