So much has happened since I last recorded an episode with my husband Chase, so I wanted to have him on the show to update the Mommy Millionaire community on what’s been going on!
Chase has been building out his company My Abundant, which is a flexible financing solution for coaches. It’s been so inspiring to witness him living out his vision and stepping into this new role. We talk about some of the biggest challenges and wins from the past year and what he’s learned about himself in the process. Chase also shares some amazing insight into what’s going on in the marketing and coaching spaces right now, so join us to learn more!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- What sparked the idea for My Abundant
- The #1 lesson that we’ve learned about going into a business partnership
- Dealing with rejection from your friends and family
- Getting out of the negative comparison cycle
- Challenging yourself to go all-in on your business idea
CONNECT WITH CHASE
Learn more about My Abundant: abundantservicing.com
DM Chase any questions about My Abundant: @chaseacraft
CONNECT WITH CAYLA
Follow Mommy Millionaire: @mommymillionaire.co
Follow Cayla: @cayla.craft
Visit the Mommy Millionaire website: mommymillionaire.co