Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:58] - From being a pharmaceutical sales rep to becoming an entrepreneur, leadership and management trainer, and coach.
- [04:12] - The emotional turmoil that comes with being declared redundant or laid off from one’s role.
- [06:33] - Using the challenges you go through to build yourself up into a better future in your dream career or business.
- [09:07] - Transitioning from a career in sales into entrepreneurship.
- [14:06] - How his business grew 600% overnight.
- [19:38] - Helping people to develop their emotional intelligence and resilience.
- [26:15] - Grab the resources available to help you develop your emotional intelligence.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with Robin Hills, the director of Ei4Change, a company specializing in emotional intelligence-based training, coaching, and personal development. He's taught over 300,000 people in 195+ countries and is the author of 2 books. His educational programs are used in South Africa and India and he's delivered keynote speeches globally. Robin has also developed the Images of Resilience coaching method and sits on the North West Committee of the Association of Business Psychology.
Robin and I dove into his world of emotional intelligence and emotional resilience. We discussed how sales leaders and salespeople, in general, can remain calm, cool, and collected in the face of adversity (and thus make better decisions) by developing their emotional resilience. Stay tuned for more!
“A life as an entrepreneur is great, but life as an entrepreneur is not easy” - Robin Hills
“Everybody, whether they like it or not, is a salesperson” - Robin Hills
“When you combine your thinking with your feelings in order to make good quality decisions and build up authentic relationships - that’s selling” - Robin Hills
Learn More About Robin Hills in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org