Carl Schlachte is the Chairman, President and CEO of Ventiva. Ventiva is a privately held company that designs and develops active thermal management technologies assisting in the cooling of consumer applications in diverse areas such as mobile, power electronics, and LED lighting.
His leadership in corporate turnarounds, acquisitions, IPOs, and building successful companies has made him a national “go to” for media, analysts and industry leaders.
Carl obtained his bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and he chose the topic of Trust.
- Team’s perform best when there’s trust.
- You don’t need to work overtime to prove your company is doing something amazing.
- Confidence and trust are not synonymous.
- “I always felt like [...] I was performing best when I was getting the opportunity to know, connect, put context around people that I was working with and for.”
- “There is pressure in a high tech company to get a very immediate flashy result.”
- “I think a lot of people have translated the words ‘confidence’ and ‘trust’ as virtually synonymous, and they’re actually not.”