We do not talk about the Standards Check during this episode. However, we do discuss why things with the words Standards Check in the title are more popular.
And by we, I'm referring to Mick Knowles and Lee Jowett, the founders of Knowlegablee Instructor Training (KIT) as we take a deep dive into the state of the industry including:
- The poor quality of some SC examiners
- How driving instructors can actually make a difference
- What makes KIT different.
You can find KIT here, and sign up for their free e-mag here.
For more information on The Instructor Podcast visit https://www.theinstructorpodcast.com/
For additional content and exclusive discounts, be sure to check out our Premium subscription - Here you'll find lots of extra content, including:
- Episodes on the Standards check and how to break down each individual competency so you're fully aware of what to expect, how to prepare, and how to perform.
- Exclusive shows with industry leaders including Bob Morton, San Harper, and Kev & Tracey Field.
- Live 'Expert Sessions' on industry-specific topics including; How to teach roundabouts.
- As a member, you'll also receive exclusive discounts for GoRoadie Pro, Client Centred learning training, The ADI/PDI Doctor, and The Guild of Mindful Driver Trainers.
The Instructor Podcast uses a variety of social media channels, including a Facebook group. You can join the group or follow us on the following platforms: