Have trouble writing copy for your email list or social media posts? Wondering how to battle "blinking-cursor syndrome"? Join me today as we chat with Kim DeGracia, a launch copywriter who shares her 5-email welcome sequence, tips for growing your email list, and ways to combat blinking-cursor syndrome. This episode is basically a mini-course in copywriting and email sequencing that every entrepreneur needs to hear.
A peek behind the curtain at Kim's Email Welcome Sequence:
1) An email containing the lead magnet/freebie that was signed up for.
2) Share more about yourself; i.e. 5 fun facts. Include a CTA to follow you on social or check out your podcast.
3) Share a story to show you understand their pain points; why you started your business.
4) Check in to see what they thought of the freebie. Did they have time to check it out? Was it helpful? Any quick wins or feedback to share?
5) Share an offer with them; i.e. A paid course or free Facebook group.