This week is a full circle episode. I finally sat and talked with one of my travel inspirations, Marissa of Unicorninbk.com. Her blog and storytelling provided the representation I needed to believe travel was for me. We talk about how she got into travel, finding love through travel, travel wins, fails and lessons learned. Dive in.
Guest: Marissa Http://www.instagram.com/unicorninbk
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store here https://travel-n-sh-t-podcast.myshopify.com
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
* George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
* Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
* Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
* Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
* Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
* Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website