Susan U. Neal, RN, MBA, MHS, is an author, speaker, and certified health and wellness coach whose background in nursing and health services led her to seek new ways to educate and coach people to overcome health challenges. Her passion and mission is to improve the health of the body of Christ.
Over half of Americans live with a chronic illness, primarily due to the overconsumption of sugar and refined carbohydrates. Seven Steps to Get Off Sugar and Carbohydrates provides a day-by-day plan to wean your body off of these addictive products and regain your health. These changes in your eating habits will start your lifestyle journey to the abundant life Jesus wants you to experience. Not a life filled with disease and poor health.
You will learn:
• how to eliminate brain fog, cure diseases, and lose weight
• foods that damage versus foods that are beneficial—the ones God gave us to eat, not the food industry
• healthy food alternatives and menu planning
• the science behind food addiction, Candida, and emotional reasons we overeat
• to identify food triggers and use God’s Word to fight impulsive eating
• resources—educational videos and books, meal planning, support organizations, recipes