Ever felt lonely?
Why is it that people get lonely?
Why do we not have a word for the opposite of loneliness?
Can we become un-lonely?
These questions and more were the questions that sparked a documentary-style podcast series about loneliness. As a society, we often don't talk about loneliness, but we almost all can find a time in our lives where we felt it but did have the courage to say it.
When the world has never been more connected digitally, we are also at a crossroads where we also have never felt more disconnected.
- How a couple of transplanted Brits living in NYC thought of the idea (1:26)
- Where does loneliness hit us the hardest (5:22)
- How does loneliness fit into the remote work culture we are in now (8:21)
- Can you be surrounded by people and still feel lonely (10:59)
- How did the project find a medium within podcasting (12:46)
- What challenges were there launching a podcast mini-series (14:58)
- If you started over, what would you do differently (18:12)
- What makes Art and Healing the charity of choices for this episode (20:47)
- What advice would you give to someone just getting started (22:58)
Website link: www.theconnectery.com
Charity: The Foundation of Art and Healing
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Causepods – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
For help, resources, and community support, please join the Causepods Facebook Group if you are already producing podcasts for a cause or are thinking about launching one.
And if you would like to be a guest on Causepods, please fill out this form and schedule your chat here.