Hey friends! Welcome to our newest episode of the Auto Repair Marketing Podcast.
Thank you to our friends at RepairPal for providing you this episode. RepairPal is the key that unlocks more business for your repair shop. Learn More at RepairPal.com/shops.
- This recent trip out west - taught me some things about being connected
- Our own story of feeling like we were “on an island”
- Shop Owners are disconnected and feel the same way
- It doesn’t have to be that way
- Conversations that pointed me to the movie “Cast Away”
- We were not created or designed to be alone. We need community.
- Chuck Noland (in Cast Away) found a companion in “Wilson”. Who is your tribe?
- Other Shop Owners
- Facebook Groups
- 20 Groups
- What resources do you have? What do you have to give?
- Industry groups/associations
- Industry Events
- You find what you’re looking for. So, look for connections. Take action.
- As we visited shop owner after shop owner, we found ourselves having similar conversations about this ‘island’. Now we’ve connected our shop clients to the industry, other shop owners, and resources.
- Be a giver, a connector, a helper
How To Get In Touch with Shop Marketing Pros
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE