Should you start a video podcast in 2023? What’s the point of having a video podcast as a business anyway? And aren’t podcasts really just audio shows? What’s this got to do with video marketing? That’s what we’ll be exploring with my guest today - podcasting and personal branding expert Brandon Birkmeyer from Brands on Brands.
Brandon Birkmeyer is a personal branding specialist and is host of the Brands On Brands podcast, which is consistently ranked top 10 in branding on Apple Podcasts. Brandon is also a former Madison Avenue advertising executive with over 21 years of experience advising top FORTUNE 100 companies including Walmart, Wells Fargo, Coca-Cola, and Apple. In 2022, he launched the Podcast Branding Academy, an online school and community for podcasters.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Brandon and what led his focus on branding and podcasting.
- Who should consider starting a podcast now in 2023.
- Why podcasting is a good move for businesses.
- Why podcasting and not just video content or other forms of content.
- The benefit in video podcasting.
- How can a business measure success with podcasting?
- Some of the best ways to grow.
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on Instagram @engage_ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Amos LinkedIn
Ben Amos Instagram
Ben Amos Twitter
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Mentioned in this episode:
Join the Video Strategists Masterclass
Get started on your journey as a confident Video Strategist in my Video Strategists Masterclass.
Learn more and register today at https://www.engagevideomarketing.com/vsm