Simon Hill is on a mission to help us flip the health narrative, crush common chronic illnesses and save the planet through the power of plant-based nutrition. His simple lifestyle hacks show why small, slow, steady steps in the right direction beat any fad diet.
In this episode, Simon and I discuss the commonalities that make up an optimal diet, zoom in on the importance of fiber and microbiome, and share the recipes and food habits that will help you, and the planet, live longer.
You will learn about...
- How to find a sustainable diet that works for you
- Everything you need to know about fiber
- Practical ways to create diversity in the microbiome
- The emerging science on Polyphenols
- The life-changing effects of eating a daily salad
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media
Mentioned in this episode:
Be Well Protein Powder
Grass-fed protein powder with organic monkfruit extract, organic cacao & vanilla, and NOTHING else. Get $5 off your order at bewellbykelly.com with promo code 'PODCAST5'.