Ian shares with you an important lesson he learned from a mentor that led to his personal growth so that you too can find the right path for your life. His experience provides you a new perspective for your future and creates a meaningful impact to help guide you toward your healing journey.
• The start of your journey may be surrounded with a lot of questions in mind
• Listening to people who talks from experience
• People who align with your purpose gives inspiration and motivation
• There is uniqueness in each person’s healing journey
• Circumstances you relate to can help you gain clarity in your viewpoint
• Gaining control of your direction to discover and live your purpose
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform.