Recorded live at AAPEX with Kent Bullard, COO, The Institute. We aren't done talking about millennials, we are just getting started. Find out why they are important to your business and as customers.
Kent Bullard, COO, The Institute
. Listen to Kent’s other episodes HERE
- Millennials are going to be the key players in the industry
- Learn, apply and do things differently and better for the next time, be organized, gamification
- Millennials need feedback, constructive criticism, information, and guidance, but we also need some freedom to be able to make mistakes and be able to get on our feet.
- Adoption- 2 out of 3 of Kent’s children are adopted. “People look at our kids and say they are so lucky, but we (as their parents) are the lucky ones.”
- Gamification- the advisor teams will compete to improve their parts margin. Educate them, and train them on how to do that. If you have an individual element and a team element where they can still earn a bonus on their individual performance and earn an additional bonus with the team that's performed well, then it becomes more viable because they're not just relying on the team itself.
- Reward and incentivize the behavior you want to see
Connect with the Podcast:
Aftermarket Radio Network
Subscribe on YouTube
Visit us on the Web
Follow on Facebook
Become an Insider
Buy me a coffee
Check out today's partners:
Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2023. Mark your calendar now … October 31 - Nov 2, 2023, AAPEX
- Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com