Kati was forced to walk away from a 10-year career with one of the biggest companies to come out of the Nordics. As a consequence, she found herself on a journey to seek a path that was more in line with her purpose. That journey led her to her current position as the managing director of Basketball Finland. But before then, Kati Packalén worked as a coach in both competitive and unified basketball and was active within the sports industry. Join us as we discuss all this and more with Kati Packalén.
1. The power of purpose and passion
2. The changes she hopes to bring to Basketball Finland
3. Leadership and inspiring your team
4. The human-to-human (h2h) approach common to all organizations, sports clubs included
5. Customer experience and satisfaction measurement