As entrepreneurs, it's easy to get caught up in the busyness of building a successful business, often at the expense of ourselves and our performance. We people-please and put clients before ourselves just to make it happen. But are we actually being effective?
In this episode, we explore what is not having sufficient boundaries costing you - opportunity-wise and efficiency-wise. And what if you were to would put up stronger boundaries, what would that mean to your business’ success?
In today’s episode, David & Rachelle will cover:
- What boundaries truly are
- The importance of setting work boundaries
- Clarifying what you are trying to do and what makes you effective
- What you say to yourself
- Making boundaries before you start
- How to be clear with yourself and others
- How not communicating your boundaries means not having any
- A list of things to observe
As always, you can expect practical examples and thought-provoking questions to ponder upon.
Feel free to reach out to David and/or Rachelle to further discuss this topic.
David Foster & Rachelle Leerling are founder and entrepreneur coaches. We have weekly thought-provoking discussions about how to thrive as an entrepreneur. No fluff. A new episode is published every Friday.
More about us and how we support entrepreneurs & founders:
David Foster | www.davidafoster.com | www.linkedin.com/in/-davidfoster
Rachelle Leerling | www.growtribute.com | www.linkedin.com/in/rachelleleerling