We talk about tips to manage your editorial business life when the schedule feels just a little bit too hectic!
Listen to find out more about
- Is the problem short term or long term?
- Identifying what absolutely must get done
- Extending a deadline: When to ask, how long to ask for, and what's realistic
- Seasonal overbusyness and clearing your schedule
- What does 'fully booked' mean to you?
- Brainstorming long-term solutions with a friend
- Introducing efficiencies
- Outsourcing business tasks
- Adjusting your schedule
- Cancelling editing work: A last resort
Sign up for alerts about our publications
Want to hone your editorial business skills? Our actionable guides and workbooks will help you plan and implement a programme for business growth and development.
Sign up for alerts and we'll let you know when our publications are live and how to order:
Support The Editing Podcast
Tip your hosts: Support Louise and Denise with a one-off tip of your choosing.
Join our Patreon community: Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes.
Denise and Louise
'Vivacity’ by Kevin MacLeod
- Link: https://filmmusic.io/song/4593-vivacity
- Licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/