Thriving in Uncertain Times with Suzanne Sibilla #24
Nick Day sat down with Suzanne Sibilla, founder of Leadership and Employee Development company, Sibilla & Associates. Suzanne has spent her life-transforming mid-to-senior level leaders and employees to be productive, engaged, and empowered in their organisations.
With over 20+ years’ experience as a leader, trainer, coach, and Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Suzanne has successfully coached over 200 executives and professionals in the United States, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore and supported clients ranging from Lam Research, KLA-Tencor, Hewlett-Packard, Compaq to Sun Microsystems to achieve more engaged workforces.
Suzanne has recently consolidated her knowledge and experience into her new best-selling book titled: “Pivot YOU! 6 Powerful Steps to Thriving in Uncertain Times. Master Your Mindset and Achieve Your Goals.”
With working from home (WFH) a hot topic right now as a result of the Covid19 pandemic, we discover how HR Leaders really can thrive in uncertain times!
In this “Thriving in Uncertain Times with Suzanne Sibilla” podcast episode, we discover:
* How HR leaders can use their expertise and wisdom to help them keep their respective teams engaged, motivated, and productive while WFH?
* The best methods for managing teams remotely?
* How HR leaders can ensure employees are achieving results and thriving in uncertain times?
* How HR leaders can ensure that employees stay healthy while maintaining a work-life balance when WFH?
* We discover more about Suzanne’s best-selling book “Pivot YOU! 6 Powerful Steps to Thriving in Uncertain Times. Master Your Mindset and Achieve Your Goals.”
* The 6 steps to thriving in uncertain times: Mindset, Overcoming Obstacles, Reframing Reality, Loving Life, Visualisation and Growth Goals
* The inspiration that inspired Suzanne to write this book?
Check out the links highlighted in this episode below: