Cornelius is the founder of The Super- Self Institute, author, leadership strategist, and inspirational speaker. He has worked with at risk youth in a clinical setting for about 10 years. From the South Side of Chicago- exposed to a lot of violence, Cornelius devoted his life to the betterment of youth.
In this episode, we discuss:
· Our mentors are here to challenge us.
· Learn to truly understand what it means to be courageous.
· We all have different philosophies and ideals.
· A good leader is courageous, kind and creative.
· It’s important for children to be tactful in how the speak to others.
· He have to teach your children to be courageous in everyday life.
· True leaders cut out distractions and stay focused on the task at hand.
· The power is within you to create the life you want, for you and your children.
· If you don’t have the self-confidence to deliver your gifts, you leave others short of receiving them.
· Mantras are important for creating the necessary internal dialogue we need.
· It takes courage to make it through hard time and return to the community to make the difference for others.
· Negative behavior isn’t necessarily a reflection of who the child is, more often than not it is a reflection of what they are going through.
· It is essential for parents to stay current and continuously learn.