Welcome back to the 46th episode of the Hard Thing Podcast.
Before we get to the show go to facebook.com/groups/thehardthingpodcast to join the new Facebook Group!
Today, I share my conversation with Ken “Mr. Biz” Wentworth of Mr. Biz Radio. Reach out to Ken via Facebook, or Linkedin.
Today we start off the show talking about Ken’s opportunity to break a world record in Powerlifting. We also discuss the fact that he has lost 17 pounds in the span of 24 hours.
We then start to discuss business financials and how to manage money well in your business. One of the most important things to note and take care of is cashflow.
We also talk a little bit about preparing for a financial recession (this would have been nice 3 months ago). Ken also shares some of the pillars of financial success with us.
Ken has left you with some action items to improve your life. Here they are:
Ken calls this the SMAC method (it’s an acronym).
It was a great show, Ken was fun to talk with, and I know if you follow what we talked about, your life will improve. Now go take action, doing hard things, and you will overcome average.
Support the Show:
One Mission Nutrition (10% Discount): http://allegiance.1missionnutrition.com/thehardthingpodcast
Audible (Free Audiobook):
Help us donate $1,000 to Operation Underground Railroad:
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast. To support the show:
1. Share the podcast with one person who could really use it.
2. Reach out to me on Facebook and Instagram. Let me know how the podcast is going.
3. Leave a rating and a review.
4. Subscribe to the podcast so you don't miss any episode. We are on Google Play, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
5.Check out the blog.
6. Buy one of our Shirts or Hoodies
7. Give me feedback on the show: https://mailchi.mp/5e94a17af33d/thehardthingpodcast
Again thanks so much for listening, and stay tuned to next week. Keep doing Hard Things, and Keep Overcoming Average.