Karthick Iyer is the Vice President of Engineering for NVIDIA, a global computer hardware company that has pioneered the PC gaming market and is modernizing Artificial Intelligence for worldwide usages in healthcare, accelerated computing, robotics, game development, autonomous cars and more.
Karthick obtained his masters degree in Computer Science, and he chose Teach & Learn as his topic.
- Change is always there so you need to keep adapting and learning.
- Discussing and understanding the mistakes made helps leaders not repeat them again.
- Companies should work effectively on providing learning opportunities for the employees.
- “Bringing people together and leveraging communication are the fundamental pillars that Jensen (CEO of Nvidia) reinforces with us.”
- “When leaders make mistakes, the people who end up paying the price are the employees.”
- “People do make mistakes, and you can use mistakes as a launching pad or a stepping stone.”