Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:56] - From college baseball player in 2018 to become the number 20 copywriter in the world.
- [06:36] - How he was able to get rid of mental blocks and become the entrepreneur that he is today.
- [11:41] - Translating focus and diligence into great results for clients.
- [13:42] - The importance of realizing when there is a problem in your business and finding the best person to solve it.
- [15:08] - Your Owned Media: The value of a good email list.
- [20:21] - Growing your sales consistently by selling less and serving more.
- [22:22] - Tips for starting, growing, and sustaining an email list.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I interviewed Troy Ericson, the owner of Email Paramedic, the leading email list management agency that has generated over $50,000,000 for its clients since 2019 by improving email copy and deliverability. Troy has worked with Traffic & Funnels, The Sales Mentor, Rich Schefren, REPP Sports, V-Shred, Joel Erway, Ezra Firestone, SmartMarketer, Perry Belcher, 10X Advisor Network, David Meltzer, Sam Ovens, Jason Capital, Ryan Stewman, Joel Marion, Alex Cattoni, and hundreds more. He was also ranked as the #20 Copywriter in the world by Peter Tzemis from Traffic & Funnels. Troy is also a musician, former college baseball player, and lives in Tampa, Florida.
Email is the new junk mail. Our inboxes are flooded with so many sales emails and pitches, no one wants to open anything anymore. This presents a massive hurdle for entrepreneurs who want to build a healthy list and use it to communicate directly with customers and fans. Troy and I will dive deep into that and he will share strategies to get traction on your email list and how he has grown his business. His insights will be very valuable to you as you work on improving your sales. Tune in for more!
“Even if you don’t have an opt-in page you can still have people like message you their email address or something” - Troy Ericson
“You can have all these good ideas in your head but if you don’t have a real audience, no matter how small it is, it’s holding you back” - Troy Ericson
Learn More About Troy Ericson in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at email@example.com