Get in front of more customers and gain visibility for your small business.
Having a piece of long form content is going to provide you with a wealth of benefits like:
- Gaining visibility. Like I said in episode 11, how to build your email list, long form content becomes a lead magnet for you. If you want to learn how to promote your new piece of content, hop back to that episode and give it a listen; it really comes down to promoting it on your social channels or doing paid ads for it. This point dovetails nicely in to my next benefit:
- They help you build your email list. A list of potential leads that you own and have direct access to, which means you can get in front of more people more often for potential sales.
- Long form pieces of content also increase the amount of time people spend on your site. Like I outlined at the beginning of this episode, when someone finds a good piece of content, they’ll be interested in what else you have to say and poke around on your site.
- They build authority in your expertise
- They increase trust because you’re viewed as an expert
Why does long form content work and why does it matter? You might be thinking that creating yet another thing for your business is not something that you’ve got time to do, but, let me tell you, it’s going to pay in dividends to have one or two pieces of awesome long form content you can put out in to the world.
Long form content works because it allows you to build trust with your ideal customer.
If you’re not sure where to start, visit getauthenticbranding.com/resources and download my guide on How to Create a Lead Magnet.